- I love using pumpkin in desserts. Try this Sour Cream Pumpkin Bundt Cake from Mommy? I'm Hungry
- This looks amazing. Almond Banana Cake with Salted Butter Caramel Icing at Savour Fare
- Mmmmm cookies. A Kiss and a Cupcake shares Cinnamon Cappucino Cookies
- You can never have too many banana bread recipes especially if they involve chocolate like this Double Chocolate Banana Bread at Dlyn
- And beautiful decadent Chocolate Raspberry Tarts at Delightful Desserts
Chocolate and Vanilla Marble Cake
Recipe from Taste.com.au
1 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 cup icing sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
20g butter, chopped
2 tablespoons boiling water
1. Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Grease a 22cm bundt pan (I used a round cake pan). Beat 150g butter and caster sugar until pale and creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
2. Fold in self-raising flour and milk. Divide mixture into 2 portions. Stir in 1 tablespoon cocoa to one portion. Alternatively spoon the mixtures into the pan.
3. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Set aside for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
4. Combine 1 cup icing sugar, cocoa powder, butter. Stir in boiling water. Pour over cake to serve.