Cookies have never been my strong point. I mean these come out ok but I'm never quite happy with them. I think its because I like my cookies small and crunchy. I thought this recipe would be just what I was after, but not quite. Close though. I guess I'll just keep looking for the perfect recipe. This recipe is still worth trying if you are looking for a good soft cookie recipe with loads of choc chips.
Get the Chocolate Chip Overload Cookies recipe from Noble Pig
And some other great recipes to try out:
- Let Her Bake Cake shares some Canadian Traditions and these Butter Tarts
- A crumble top makes everything better. Try these Crumble Top Muffins from La Table de Nana
- Coffee and Vanilla has a great looking and I'm sure great tasting Vanilla Buttercream and Lemon Cheese Layer Cake Infused with Lemon Grass Tea
- Try this Chocolate Chiffon Cake at Little House
- Ice cream sandwich cookies are the best! Try Vanilla Gelato with Chocolate Malt Cookies from Lisa is Cooking