- Gooey Chocolate Toffee Cookies from Delish
- Crumpets from Pham Fatale
- Apple Crumble Custard Creams from Katie Cakes
- Apple Crumble Slice from Spicy Icecream
- Banana Bread Cake Pops (Check these out!!) from Natalie's Killer Cuisine
Cookie Slice (Pioneer Women's 'Spreads' Cookies)
Recipe from Pioneer Women
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup margarine (I used butter)
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
6 to 8 ounces chocolate chipis (I used choc melts)
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Mix together brown sugar and margarine. Add egg and mix together. Add flour, salt and vanilla and mix together well.
3. Spread dough onto cookie sheet to a thickness of 1/4 to 1/2-inch. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until slightly brown.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top. Return to over for 1 minute. Remove and spread melted chips over the top. (I had a little trouble with this so just melted chocolate and poured and spread it over the cookies) Cut into squares.