- I'm loving sweet potato at the moment so can't wait to try the Sweet Potato Bomboloni at Simplicious
- Who doesn't love cinnamon rolls? Try the Fastest Cinnamon Rolls at Don't Forget Delicious
- The Bitten Word (again why have I not highlighted these guys before?!) has the most amazing Tres Cocoas Leches Cake
- Dirty Kitchen Secrets shares with us Gateau ZaZa
- And a cake I have been wanting to try out, Coca Cola Cake at Brownies for Dinner
1 1/2 cups flour
1 3/4 cups rolled old-fashioned oats
1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
170g softened unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mashed ripe banana
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 190C. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Sift the flour, oats, bicarb soda, cinnamon and salt together. In a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
3. Add half the flour mixture, mix, and then add the banana and mix. Add the rest of the flour mixture and mix until combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
4. Drop tablespoon-sized balls onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating halfway through.