I tried to be a daring baker, I wanted to be a daring baker but I'm just not organised enough. This is my cheesecake from last months challenge. I wasn't able to post it in time because I have been away for the last week and half for work. And I can't tell you how it tasted. I left it for my mum to pick up and enjoy but, well she didn't make it to my place for a week, where she was greeted by stinky cheesecake that couldn't be eaten. As for more daring bakers challenges seeing as I'm moving in two weeks (crazy!!) I think I might have to take a break from daring bakers. But please check out all the other daring bakers cheesecakes
Keeping with the blog event theme its a special Sunday Baking feature. Here are some of the best and most popular blog events out there.
- Daring Bakers has got to be one of the biggest, with previous recipes including Cheesecake, Lasagne, Chocolate valentino and Tuilles.
- Tuesdays With Dorie is another big one. Bake one recipe a week from Dorie Greenspan Baking from my Home to Yours.
- The Cake Slice Bakers are another group baking their way through a cookbook. The current book is Sky High by Alisa Huntsman and Peter Wynne.
- You want pies with that? bakes a pie every month based on a theme, then vote for the best pies
- Bake your own bread is a new event this year where you do just that, bake your own bread!
Of course another great event is the Adopt-a-blogger started at Dine and Dish. I mentioned last week that my adopted blogger is HoneyB. If you haven't already check out the blog. I look forward to being part of this event in the next few (very busy!) months.
I'm sure there are plenty more events out there, if you have any favourites let me know by leaving a comment.