Wednesday, May 27, 2009

White Chocolate, Raspberry and Yoghurt Muffins


These are the other result of my baking frenzy on the weekend. I have made them before so knew they would be a winner. Again I missed out on my own baking and these ended up in the possession of friends (who are still arguing over them!).  Expect more raspberry recipes in the future too, because I now have a box of frozen berries to get through.

White Chocolate, Raspberry and Yoghurt Muffins
Unfortunately I don't know where I got this recipe, sorry 

Ingredients
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 cup low-fat yoghurt
1 cup frozen raspberries
100g white chocolate, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 eggs, lightly beaten
icing sugar, to dust

Method
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin pan, or line with paper cases.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar. Add remaining ingredients. Mix batter until just combined. Divide the batter until just combined. Divide the batter among pan holes. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
3. Allow to cool in pan 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Dust with icing sugar to serve.

5 comments:

  1. Grumpy would love these - white chocolate and raspberries are two favs of his!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make this combo for friends because its definitly a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking muffins! I'm sure the addition of yoghurt makes them super moist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i love the look of your muffins, so i tried them out! Mine don't look half as good as yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recipe, thanks. I made mine with Jalna Vanilla Low fat yoghurt and they came out nice and moist.

    ReplyDelete