- Tartelette shares a great tradition with her Brioche des Rois
- Ambers Delectable Delights has some Honey Yeast Rolls to try
- There are some irresistible Fudge Puddles over at Amanda's Cookin'. Also check out her son's Lemon Bars. We love seeing kids in the kitchen!
- And a little more chocolate at Sweet treats with Brownie Bites with Mocha Glaze
- Finally, some great personalized cupcake decorating at Baked Perfection
Preheat oven to 190 degrees C (375 F). Grease deep 23cm-square cake pan (9 inch); line base with baking paper.
Drain pineapple over medium bowl, pressing with spoon to extract as much syrup as possible. Reserve ¼ cup syrup.
Sift flours, soda, spices and sugar into large bowl. Stir in drained pineapple, reserved syrup, coconut, banana, eggs and oil. Pour mixture into pan.
Bake cake about 40 minutes. Stand cake in pan 5 minutes; turn, top-side, onto wire rack to cool.
Make frosting; spread cold cake with frosting.
Frosting: Sift icing sugar into a bowl, stir in vegetable oil and syrup.