- Happy Home Baking as some very healthy wholemeal banana bread
- Try some Banana Oat Cookies from Simply Daily Recipes
- Banana and Hazelnut Coffee Cake can be found at technicolor kitchen
- Evil Chef Mom shares a life lesson and a recipe for Banana Crunch Bread
- And some more cookies over at How to Eat a Cupcake, with Banana Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies
160g/6oz good quality dark eating chocolate, chopped (mine was mixture of dark and milk melts)
80g/1/3 cup reduced-fat margarine
1/3 cup caster sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup no-fat vanilla yogurt
3/4 cup plain flour
1/4 cup self-raising flour
1/4 cup white choc bits (I used dark choc bits)
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees C/340F. Grease and line a shallow 20cm/8in square pan with baking paper.
2. Place chocolate and margarine in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until melted and combined. Remove from heat; stir in sugar. Cool slightly.
3. Stir in eggs until just combined. Stir in the yogurt, then flours. Spread the mixture in pan; smooth the surface. Sprinkle evenly with choc bits.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is firm. Cool to room temperature. Chill for 2 hours or until firm before cutting.